It is a condition of booking with TransAfrica that you have adequate valid travel insurance. It is your responsibility to arrange appropriate travel insurance and ensure you have read and understood the full terms and conditions of your travel insurance policy to ensure that you are covered for all activities you intend to undertake whilst on the trip. Your Insurance Policy must fully cover you for medical expenses and emergency repatriation to your home country.
You can buy and claim online, even after you’ve left home. Travel insurance from WorldNomads.com is available to people from over 130 countries. It’s designed for adventurous travellers with cover for overseas medical, evacuation, baggage.
1. Backed by specialist insurers and global assistance partners
2. Available to people from 150 countries, travelling worldwide
3. Buy Online, even if you’ve already left home
4. Buy more cover and claim online while travelling
5. Give a little back and support a community development project
6. Get access to live assistance 24/7
This website makes use of technical cookies and, prior your consensus, of profiling cookies, of third parties, for advertising scopes and to improve services and the users experience. For more info or to deny your consensus, read the whole disclosure. If you decide to go on browsing and by closing this banner, instead, you give your consensus to all the cookies.